This week we are quenching the thirst for our beverage manufacturing friends. I personally have worked in beverage manufacturing for 10 years and can honestly tell you it took me under 10 minutes to come up these 35 topics. There is so much content that can be generated around this topic.
Again, these 35 ideas are supposed to be fire starters, we know you can generate 5 more ideas from each of these. And when you do, can you please do us a favor ? Can you please leave us a comment with a link to your website ?
Follow us on www.instagram.com/basaropt
Feel free to leave us a comment.
Here you go, the 35 content creation ideas list:
1. What is an emulsion ?
2. How is carbonation measured in beverages ?
3. How does mouth feel affect consumer experience ?
4. Different types of proteins used in beverages and their advantages
5. Food safe colorants used in beverages
6. Is diet soda bad for you ?
7. What is the process for making a carbonated soft drink ?
8. Beverage filler and types of fillers
9. A history of the beverage carbonator
10. Which types of heat exchangers are used in the industry ?
11. How do you adjust beverage density for particulates ?
12. How are chia seeds processed in beverage industry ?
13. Is pea protein the next big thing for beverages ?
14. What are functional beverages ?
15. Where does the sweetness in diet sodas come from ?
16. History of soft drinks
17. Why are carbonated drinks called “pop” ?
18. Packaging material compatible with carbonated drinks
19. Alternatives to soft drinks
20. Which gases are used to carbonate soft drinks ?
21. Why do certain beverages hold a thicker foam head than others ?
22. How do you control the gas bubbles in beverages ?
23. What is the difference between Pepsi and Coca-Cola ?
24. List of top beverage manufacturers
25. Chemistry of aspartame and its functional role
26. Chemistry of caffeine and it functional role
27. Extraction of flavor extracts
28. Chromatography in beverage analysis
29. How is Italian soda different than regular soda ?
30. Using malt in carbonated beverages
31. Why do carbonated beverages in bottles taste different than those from a fountain ?
32. The role of pH in beverages
33. Why and how is milk homogenized ?
34. Why are some beverages stored cold while others are not ?
35. What is the safe consumption limit of soft drinks ?
Enjoy and have fun generating content.